Yesterday I also cut out the fashion fabric (cream coloured velvet), and basted all but the front and one back panel to the lining fabric. I did those today. I plan to treat the velvet and lining as one, and don’t want them to shift before I get them sewn.
I had planned, and looked forward to start sewing today, but found that I had some schoolwork that was to be handed in much sooner than I’d expected. Ooops…
Work on the apartment is slowly progressing. Tobias proved to have some hidden decorating skills (they where new to me, anyway), and quickly organized a “tranquil corner” for us to rest our eyes on, when trying to fix the rest of the mess.
Further down the top shelf, there is now a few of our books and movies, with antique irons as book supports.