Wednesday 14 April 2010

Sleeves

Oh dear, what horrid days of schoolwork I’ve had! The next couple of weeks will most likely be the same, but having handed in an assignment tonight, I think I can take a little time of to post. First, I’ll show the detail picture of the buttoned sleeve of my kirtle.


Also, a week ago I finished the first sleeve on my spedetröja! It took less than a month – wohoo! I started the second one the same day I finished the first, and have got pretty far, I think.


I don’t really have anything else to say right now, what with school taking all of my time – I haven’t met a single person for three whole days! Well, except when I went out to buy food. I also bought a bouquet of tulips, to have something pretty to look at while shut up all day long. I feel like a hermit in the middle of civilization. Still, I’m in my own home, and that is lovely. That’s my silver lining.

3 comments:

  1. I know! School is keeping everyone so busy. It's driving me insane. The sleeves look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah!!

    I must agree with Stephanie school is keeping everyone so busy!!
    Well I’m homed schooled but still very busy!!!!
    Very pretty sleeves!

    God bless
    Rachel*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad to discover your blog, and find someone who may enjoy reproducing historic clothing even more than I do. I'm so impressed and inspired!

    www.heartsfullofjoy.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.